Sunday, July 17, 2011

Can anyone help me write this story?

i am wanting to write a story on this one movie the girl who leapt through time. possibly do a crossover of Naruto and the girl who leapt through time. i want some help with the dialogue, the actions everything in the movie the girl who leapt through time cause there is very few stories on fanfiction of this anime movie. i want to write a story based off the movie and then do a crossover as well. i don't want criticism or nasty comments i hate those as much as the next person does. i really love this movie and i want some help on getting it down in words. if anyone wants to look at my account on fanfiction here is my name that you can look up on the author search engine of the site of fanfiction. Crystal-Wolf-Guardian-967 that is my name and i hope i can get some response to this question and the ideas i have on the bottom of my profile. ideas help me greatly......

No comments:

Post a Comment