Friday, July 22, 2011

Girl of my dreams. Lost. ?

Bro, summer of not seeing her is a long time. In college too, when I saw a girl with descriptions comparable to yours I just had to ask her out. That's the best way to get the truest answer is straight from the person. Facebook, etc.. is not gonna help you in getting the answer. If she says yes you'll be a happy guy, and even if she says no, then at least you'll know, and will be able to look for another girl! Trust me I was in the exact same situation, I just couldn't stop thinking about her!!! When I asked she said we can only stay friends, but hey I asked and found out. Your not the only one who gets that feeling in the gut. So, make sure to stay cool and next time you see her, go for it man, I wish you well! Remember think positive, at least you asked and will know the answer whether yes or no.

No comments:

Post a Comment