Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Did i do the right thing to help my friend?

one of my best friends has been having a lot of trouble at home with her husband. they are getting in fights all the time and she doesnt want to leave cause of the kids. i have known her for like 10 years. she is 33. she has never smoked or drank or anything bad. well she came to me and said she couldnt take the pressure anymore and she went into 7-11 and bought a pack of camels and tried to smoke them to calm down. she said she coughed and hack and barfed all over the sidewalk. she wanted to learn to smoke correctly and i have been smoking for a long time. she asked me to teach her. i smoke reds like 4-5 packs a day. she said she wanted to be calm like me and be happy so i taught her not to choke and now she is smoking like half a pack a day. this is calmest i have ever seen her. it seems to be making her feel better. did i do the right thing????

No comments:

Post a Comment