Thursday, July 21, 2011

How should I feel and what should I do now?

Long story short: I had a friend who was rude to me nearly every time we hung out either with her words or her actions. I am the shy/quiet type so I internalized it and never said anything. The straw that broke the camel's back was when she publicly humiliated me. She went away for a semester to study abroad and I decided to ignore her. We both graduated and the situation was still on my mind. I finally sent her a letter about my feelings (now 8+ months later) and she is now saying she's the hurt one because I ignored her for so long without telling her how I felt. She claims she never knew her words were so offensive. I told her I would still like to be friends but now SHE is telling ME no because she feels more wronged in the situation. What am I to do? How should I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment