Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Why does my life suck i hope it gets better ?

Every day it seems my life is get worst and worst.i always get in truoble i hate that im short and fat and it hard to tell people i want to be in the nfl all they do is so im to fat or short or say i suck but they never seen me play i waz in the all star game before .and to i had the worst day. To day i told all my friends to leave me alone because they think its funny to make fun of peoples mothers so they've been doing that all year so i was so fed up wit it all they say is carla carla carla ( thats my moms name) and they just say my mom so i told them to just leave my alone ( and they do other things to pick on me) and my parents got in a huge fight and i did something wrong and my mom fliped out on me. Then my sister tryed to atacked me after we were playing and we got into a fight and im in huge trouble me familly want to sent my to my real dad not my step dad who lives with us.men and i always pray 4 help i got to church somethimes and went to chatholic school for 7 years . Oh ya im so short but all my bros and sister are all tall

No comments:

Post a Comment