Monday, July 18, 2011

Isn't it so annoying when people bullsh*t!?

My friend has been horse riding once and she bragged to other day to me and some girls that she was an amazing horse rider and can jump 5 poles which is bullcrap because I've been riding for 9 years and I can only do cross poles. She said that she was a figure skater when all she has done is gone with me 4 times, I've been a skater for 8 years and can only slightly do a camel spin, She said she was a famous model which could be true except the famous part. She said that she was related to the queen and somehow her mum is from new zealand when one day she said she was from austria. She said her grandma was struck by lightning 5 times...And she always has to top me...Like i say 'I want to be a model' she says 'I am already one' or me saying 'I can't wait to go to florida' she says 'I'm going to california!' When she clearly isnt, she's going to france...

No comments:

Post a Comment