Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Can anyone give me advice on a drawing(preferably male but doesnt rlly matter)?

I was asked by my uncle to draw him a tattoo. The only specifications he gave me was that he wanted a father/daughter symbolization being it a wolf and cub, dragon andwas t baby, tiger and cub so on and so forth he said any animal I wanted and he wanted it to symbolize father and daughter and other then that he wants his daughters name "Makayla rae" somewhere in the picture hidden where you have to really look hard to tell its there. I am think of doing a wolf and wolf cub either both howling at the moon and have them both tribal with a tribal moon and stars. I was going to have a star for each letter of her first name and each star would be tribal with the letter hidden in it and the moon would be tribal with the second name rae hidden inside it. But I was also thinking instead just the father could be howling and the baby curled up at his feet or they could both be nuzzling each other or the father could be howling up at the moon and the baby be curled up on top of the moon symbolizing that she is far away because right now they are in different states. But im not sure if he would like this or not. Can someone please tell me your ideas of how you think i should do it and what I could add to it or if i should change it completely and use a totally different animal or way of doing. I just need some ideals and help making a choice. Thanks for reading this and takin the time to answer and sorry for this being so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment